Back when Covid was winding down and the Peloton Studios reopened, The Clip Out predicted Peloton was on its way to introducing Concierge Booking Fees. Today we share step one of that change. There are now new fees for all group bookings. Brace yourself, as we believe there will be much more to come in this area. Please see below for a breakdown of the Concierge Fees.
Peloton Adds New Concierge Booking Fees for Group Bookings
Peloton has just announced that they will be implementing a new concierge service fee for their group and corporate packages, starting on December 13th, 2023. According to Peloton’s group booking inquiry form, as they “continue to grow and expand their offerings, they have decided to introduce this fee to support the organization and execution of their packages.” The fee will be location and modality-specific and will depend on the number of guests and package type.
New Fees for Peloton Studios London and New York
Peloton Studios London will have new fees for their Tread and Cycle programs.
- The Concierge Service Fee for a Cycle Group of 7-15 Members will be £150 (+£25 ticket cost per person) and £200 Concierge Service Fee (+£25 ticket cost per person) for a Cycle Studio Buy-out of 28 Members.
- Tread Group of 7-10 Members = £150 Concierge Service Fee (+£25 of ticket cost per person)
Tread Studio Buy-out of 14 Members = £200 Concierge Service Fee (+£25 of ticket cost per person)
Peloton Studios New York will have new fees for their Tread NYC, Cycle NYC, Yoga NYC, and Strength NYC programs.
- The concierge service fee for Tread Small Group of 5-10 Members and Tread Studio Buy-out of 16 Members is $300 (+$35 of ticket cost per person).
- The Cycle Small Group of 10-15 Members will now cost $400 (+$35 of ticket cost per person) and the Cycle Studio Buy-out of 39 Members is $1000 (+$35 of ticket cost per person).
- Yoga NYC will cost $100 Concierge Service Fee (+$35 of ticket cost per person) for a Small Group of 4-5 Members and Yoga Studio Buy-out of 7 Members.
- Strength NYC will do the same for a Small Group of 4-5 Members and a Strength Studio Buy-out of 8 Members.
Minimum and Maximum Requirements
Peloton has also set minimum and maximum requirements per modality per studio. In Peloton Studios London, the Cycle program requires a minimum of 7 people and a maximum of 28, while the Tread program requires a minimum of 7 people and a maximum of 14. In Peloton Studios New York, the Cycle program requires a minimum of 10 people and a maximum of 39, while the Tread program requires a minimum of 5 people and a maximum of 16. The Strength program requires a minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 8, and the Yoga program requires a minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 7.
Booking Group Packages
Peloton Studios New York offers group and corporate packages, but bookings must be made in advance of general release. Requests must be submitted with a minimum of 10 weeks notice. At this time, Members must fill out at least portions of the group booking/studio events inquiry form (the location and modality) to view the group pricing fees. We hope to see these clearly added to the FAQ page in the very near future.
Tune in to The Clip Out every Friday to hear Tom and Crystal’s take on this and other hot Pelotopics. We’re available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, iHeart, TuneIn. Be sure and follow us so you never miss an episode. You can also find the show online on Facebook.com/TheClipOut. While you’re there, like the page and join the group. Lastly, find us on our YouTube channel, YouTube.com/TheClipOut, where you can watch all of our shows.
See something in the Peloton Universe that you think we should know? Visit theclipout.com and click on Submit a Tip!