If one of your Wildest Dreams is another Taylor Swift Artist Series, you’re in luck! Peloton announced a 1989 (Taylor’s Version) Artist Series today with classes starting Thursday, November 2. Bookings for these classes opened up today at 11am ET for US classes.
No Bad Blood here – with a full 11-class lineup that spans different geographies and modalities, there’s something for all the Swifties out there.
- 30 minute Ride with Ally Love
- 10 minute Cool Down with Sam Yo
- 30 minute Ride with Charlotte Weidenbach
- 20 minute Pilates with Aditi Shah
- 20 minute Row with Matt Wilpers
- 30 minute Run with Selena Samuela
- 30 minute Run with Jeffrey McEachern
- 30 minute Shake it Off Run with Becs Gentry
- 30 minute Upper Body with Callie Gullickson
- 30 minute Flow with Anna Greenberg
- 30 minute Flow with Mariana Fernández
Classes will be a mix of live, premier and on demand, so check out the class schedule for more details. And if Taylor Swift is definitely your Style, be sure to check out some of Peloton’s other collections.
Are you counting yourself in for any of these classes? I Wish You Would! If you just can’t wait to Shake It Off, check out the 1989 (Taylor’s Version) album on Spotify!
Tune in to The Clip Out every Friday to hear Tom and Crystal’s take on this and other hot Pelotopics. We’re available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, iHeart, TuneIn. Be sure and follow us so you never miss an episode. You can also find the show online on Facebook.com/TheClipOut. While you’re there, like the page and join the group. Lastly, find us on our YouTube channel, YouTube.com/TheClipOut, where you can watch all of our shows.
See something in the Peloton Universe that you think we should know? Visit theclipout.com and click on Submit a Tip!