Lori Cheek: Episode 35
Lori Cheek shares a new spin on pizza!
1 head cauliflower, stalk removed
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break the cauliflower into florets and pulse in a food processor until fine.
- Steam in a steamer basket and drain well. (I like to put it on a towel to get all the moisture out.) Let cool.
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with the mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano, salt, garlic powder and eggs.
- Transfer to the center of the baking sheet and spread into a circle, resembling a pizza crust. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add desired toppings and bake an additional 10 minutes.