If you have been keeping an eye on the upcoming Peloton schedule, you will have noticed the newest artist collaboration, and it’s none other than the iconic Janet Jackson! The partnership between Peloton and the Grammy award-winning singer provides a unique opportunity for Peloton members to incorporate Jackson’s music and energy into their fitness routines.
Starting September 28th, Peloton members can enjoy a range of classes featuring Jackson’s hits, including cycling, yoga, running, rowing, and more. Each class is designed by Peloton instructors to help members break a sweat and get their heart rate up while grooving to Jackson’s chart-topping music.
The collaboration is another fun artist milestone for Peloton, which has a history of collaborating with some of the biggest names in pop culture. Jackson, who has sold over 100 million records worldwide, is undeniably one of the most significant musical figures of all time, and her vibrant energy and infectious rhythms make her the perfect choice for a Peloton artist collaboration.
Here is the full list of classes showing in the schedule as of 9/17:
- 10:30 AM Thursday, 9/28 – 30 min Janet Jackson Run – Marcel Maurer·(German)
- 12:30 PM Thursday, 9/28 – 20 min Janet Jackson Ride – Erik Jaeger·(German)
- 12:30 PM Thursday, 9/28 – 20 min Janet Jackson Yoga Flow – Nico Sarani·(German)
- 5:30 PM Thursday, 9/28 – 30 min Janet Jackson Yoga Conditioning – Kirra Michel·
- 5:30 PM Thursday, 9/28 – 30 min Janet Jackson Yoga Conditioning – Kirra Michel
- 6:00 PM Thursday, 9/28 – 30 min Janet Jackson Ride – Emma Lovewell·
- 6:30 PM Thursday, 9/28 – 20 min Janet Jackson Pilates – Aditi Shah
- 6:30 PM Thursday, 9/28 – 20 min Janet Jackson Row – Adrian Williams· – Encore – From Thu 9/28/23 @ 10:00 AM
- 6:40 PM Thursday, 9/28 – 10 min Janet Jackson Cool Down Ride – Hannah Frankson
Peloton’s newest artist collaboration with Janet Jackson is an exciting development for fitness enthusiasts looking to incorporate music and fun into their workout routines. Whether you prefer cycling, running, strength, or yoga, there’s a Janet Jackson-themed class for everyone on Peloton’s schedule. With Peloton’s expert instructors leading the way, you’re sure to get a fun and fulfilling workout without even leaving your home. So grab your workout clothes and your water bottle, and get ready to break a sweat with Janet Jackson and Peloton!
Tune in to The Clip Out every Friday to hear Tom and Crystal’s take on this and other hot Pelotopics. We’re available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, iHeart, TuneIn. Be sure and follow us so you never miss an episode. You can also find the show online on Facebook.com/TheClipOut. While you’re there, like the page and join the group. Lastly, find us on our YouTube channel, YouTube.com/TheClipOut, where you can watch all of our shows.
See something in the Peloton Universe that you think we should know? Visit theclipout.com and click on Submit a Tip!