131: Data-mining Peloton’s First Earnings Report and interview with Jeffrey Porzio
November 8, 2019
- Peloton releases its first earnings report and it’s chocked full of interesting information. We discuss the highlights. What’s next for Peloton ?
- Peloton has big things planned for Germany including stores in five different cities, timing and new instructors!
- Peloton has acquired a design firm and a manufacturing firm. The manufacturing firm is one that Peloton has worked with since the beginning (Tonic) and this will allow Peloton to grow faster!
- The manufacturing firm has a recently filed a patent on a rower. Another definite indicator that Peloton is moving forward with a rower, although certainly not proof!
- Digitalmusicnews.com reports on Peloton’s ever-increasing stable artist series.
- GQ tells all about a day in the life of John Foley. I really enjoyed hearing all the details – especially how he has 7 minutes of conversation during transit time to and from lunch!
- We pick another square in The Clip Out Challenge…will we get a winner this week? Statistically speaking, it’s time!
- Peloton releases a new TV commercial.
- Google has purchased FitBit.
- Soul Cycle now has a special “retreats” for its members.
- Matt and Cody are going to be in the UK and we have the details.
- Becs Gentry and Oliver have beginner fitness tips on PopSugar.com.
- Kristin McGee has new pre and postnatal yoga classes.
- Chase Tucker celebrates a birthday
- Robin Arzon and DJ John Michael celebrate 5 years of DJ rides.
- Matty Maggiacomo scares the living crap out of Jess Sims.
Plus we interview Jeffey Porzio.
You can find more Jeff below!
The Unconventionals Podcast (Season 6, Episode 1) – Peloton and the Fitness Experience that Won’t Quit
All In: How Our Work-First Culture Fails Dads, Families, and Businesses–And How We Can Fix It Together
By Josh Levs